Saturday 22 June 2019

}AWAY" WRITTEN AND READ BY CHRIS N. JOHN AT LOUDTHOTZ POETRY OPEN READING SEASON 10 EPISODE 06 AWAY






AWAY

I laid my brick in an apple
The big one;
Not Eve's

My fame exceeds the place of angels, taking
In the city of love:
New York
Los Angeles
Philadelphia!

I know your baggage
Your luggage is my pride.

Stephanie Korey chairs my yield
I am a designer by Jennifer Rubin
How did I get here?
I am on offer for your class

I am Away
I have raised 31m dollars
I sold 300,000 of self 
I am a peculiar designer 

My pride is in
'the place we return to'
Not like I journeyed
My face adorns the magazine
'Here and the podcast airplane mode'
Two feats I achieved in four years

I am feminine
I live in your heart
Walk in your hands
I model your class in my design
I am your travel friend.

Chris N. John

No comments:

Post a Comment