Monday 20 May 2019

"OCEAN" WRITTEN AND READ BY BEEJAY AT LOUDTHOTZ POETRY OPEN READING SEASON 10 EPISODE 05 OCEAN




OCEAN!

Your hands wrapped me, in the cold mist that blocked out all sounds excepts our heartbeats
Beating to the same rhythm of pleasure that lay our body in waste and sweat with our moans.
It settled upon us emotions that rage fire within our bones, your hands roam all over the places and the tiniest tickles with passions like a fire ignited, we burn.
Swimming in the ecstasy of our body, joining in fusion and at the release of our cries,
We melted in the ocean of happiness and tightening embraces, we are one; body, and soul.
But tonight, memories are haunting me, haunting every inch of my body your hand once roamed, touched and awaken with shivers.
Is it safe to say I miss you or I am only hallucinating from the terrible cold bent on destroying my resolutions on home training? 

Beejay!

No comments:

Post a Comment